WANT TO WORK AT THE CORN MAZE?
We are always looking for energetic people to help out at the maze. Some of the positions include:
- Corn Cop – being a presence in the maze, helping people if they need help
- Admissions – running tills at the admission booth
- Concession –
- Yard help – running some of the extra attractions, clean-up
Inquires can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You need to have your own transportation to and from the maze.
- Must enjoy working outdoors and interacting with the Public.
- Employees must be 15 years old.
- The season runs from the last week of July – the middle of October.
- Weekends in September and October are when we need the most help. Preference will be given to those who can commit to working Fridays Saturdays and Sundays throughout our season.